Mary Wortley Sanderson
- Born: 1 Jul 1818, Prestonpans, East Lothian, Scotland
- Marriage (1): George Davie on 29 Mar 1849 in Ormiston, East Lothian, Scotland
- Died: 16 Dec 1859, Tranent, East Lothian, Scotland at age 41
Cause of her death was Phthisis Pulmonolis - a term for consumption or tuberculosis.
Events in her life were:
• She appeared on the census in 1851 in Haddingtonshire (East Lothian), Scotland.
• She worked as a Wife of Lunatic Asylum Keeper in 1859.
Mary married George Davie, son of John Davie and Helen Somervalle, on 29 Mar 1849 in Ormiston, East Lothian, Scotland. (George Davie was born on 23 Apr 1812 in St Cuthberts, Midlothian, Scotland, christened on 13 May 1812 in St Cuthberts, Midlothian, Scotland and died on 21 Sep 1874 in 31 Pleasance, Edinburgh, Scotland.). The cause of his death was Apoplexy - (cerebral haemorrhage or stroke).